We hope you will find our 'before and after' school club to be a warm and welcoming setting for you and your child/children.
We provide a wide variety of fun and educational activities that are both child and adult led for the children to participate in.
We have a good selection of board games, puzzles, laptops, X-Box 360 console, remote control cars, games table, role play toys and a wide variety of arts and crafts materials, which the children can access daily.
Throughout the year, we have special breakfasts, themed evening activities and an Owl's Party at the end of the Summer term.
The club is extremely popular and so sessions cannot be guaranteed. Once you have been allocated a session this will be guaranteed for the school year and then reviewed annually.
Times and Prices
7.30 - 8.55am = £4.50
per child per session which includes breakfast and drink
3.20 - 5.45pm = £7.80
per child per session which includes a light snack and drink
To contact Owl's club
please phone the school office on
024 7646 6837 extension 217
Food Preferences and Dietary Requirements
Owl's Club staff are happy to accommodate any food preferences your child/children may have and will adhere to dietary requirements, where needed.
Selection of Breakfast foods that are served:
Weetabix, Cornflakes, Rice Krispies, Multigrain shapes, Shreddies
Milk, Water, Apple juice, Orange Juice.
Selection of evening snacks which are served:
Jacket potato with beans, sandwiches with a choice of filling and side salad, pasta bolognese, fresh fruit, wraps with a choice of filling and side salad, cold pasta salad, beans on toast, toasted sandwiches, pizza and salad.
Owls is run by a small team of qualified staff with years of experience in childcare.
Staff are all CRB checked, paediatric first aid trained and food hygiene trained.
Play Leader- Sharon Lakey
Deputy Play Leader- to be appointed soon
Play Worker- Pauline Sadler
Play Worker- Kim Lewis
- Payments for Owls sessions must be paid in advance and on a Monday only.
- Payments can be made directly to Owls staff or via the school office in a clearly labelled envelope with your child’s name and for attention of Owls club on it.
- Preferred method of payment is Sims Pay. Please contact the school office for a code, when setting this up for the first time.
- Payments can also be made by Cash, Cheque or Childcare vouchers.
- We are currently registered with a wide variety of voucher Scheme Company’s Inc., computer share voucher services, Accor, fidelity, Care 4.